2015 Honda Accord vs Toyota Camry
2015 Honda Accord vs Toyota Camry So you're in the market for a new vehicle and you've narrowed it down to the Camry vs Accord 2015. Though they both have plenty to offer it is clear that one is far better than the other. The Honda Accord LX
has surpassed the popular Toyota Camry LE this year as far as comfort, style, and fuel economy
. Just take a look at these specs and if you're still not convinced there's even more.
- Excellent fuel economy at 36 mpg on the highway
- Plenty of interior space including the trunk.
- MacPherson struts that offer superior handling.
Visit Honda of Bartlesville and sit inside. There you can take in the beauty of the new, dual screen infotainment system. You've got everything you need to enjoy long or short commutes. Included are, of course, Bluetooth connectivity and a rear camera for extra safety. If you love your music while driving, you'll appreciate the i-MID display with Pandora audio streaming. Stay in touch with everyone easily with integrated SMS text-message capability. This allows you to keep your eyes on the road at all times. With an added safety package you can enjoy extra features like forward collision warnings, adaptive cruise, traction control, and a favorite feature the LaneWatch
Blind Spot Display. This gives a wide view of the passenger side of the vehicle on the screen when you activate your turn signal. Where does the Camry Lack? Check this out on the Camry vs Accord 2015: There are many areas in which the Toyota Camry falls short of the Honda Accord for this year’s models.
- Gas mileage - Accord's city and highway mileage is a bit better.
- Safety- The Accord received a perfect overall score from NHTSA.
- Affordability - Accord has less trim options making it on the cheaper side, and it still looks sleek.
- Manual Transmission option - Everyone loves driving a manual, and it saves on gas!
Though it's a close race, when it comes to the Camry vs Accord 2015, it's clear that Accord is a step ahead. It wins in every aspect of what you'd be looking for in a mid-sized sedan. Choose from an array of color options and enjoy the ride! See your Oklahoma Honda Dealer or Tulsa Honda Dealer, for preferred lease rates, and to learn more about how the resale value is much better than you'd expect.